Monday

the reason..

hello,
my name is mr.rock n' roll. it's not my real name..but you can still call me mr.rock.. and actually, i don't have an image as a rocker or anything related to it, but i just like the music... so does the other genre of musics...

the reason i created this blog was simple..i promise someone that i will create a blog of my self. and because i'm a man who likes to keep his promise, specially to a sweet little girl... though i prefer making promise to a woman.. but what the heck, a promise is a promise ( i don't want the little girl to cry ).

i was actually to lazy to get into this kind of stuff, but then after a lot of thinking to myself  ( and of course giving a lot of reason too ), i decided to try it out, just to get the basic of  it. i try it out and ....wow! it was easy. even a small child can do it.. i feel proud!

so.. there you go! you know my name is mr.rock, and  my reason of creating a blog is for a promise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment